Interesting blog posts and news stories from the past week…
- What Research Tells Us About the Most Successful Relationships – Thorin Klosowski
- Top Five Ways To Consensually Hit Your Sex Partner (NSFW) – Carolyn
- The Eight Irresistible Principles of Fun – Box of Crayons Movies
- 7 Reasons Why We Should Be Giving More Hugs – Lindsay Holmes
- Why We Cheat – Hanna Rosin
- What Is Healthy Distraction? – David Sack, M.D.
- Does Too Much Screen Time Make Kids Sick? – Darcia Narvaez, Ph.D.
- Addiction Is Not a Failure of Willpower – Peg O’Connor, Ph.D.
- Can you die of a broken heart? – Jason G. Goldman
- Integrating Meditation with Science – Brown University
- Running, cardio activities in young adulthood may preserve thinking skills in middle age – American Academy of Neurology
- Erectile dysfunction can be reversed without medication – University of Adelaide
- Why I Dumped My Gratitude Journal – Kate McCombs
- Tales From the Millennials’ Sexual Revolution – Alex Morris
I hope you find some good advice and interesting thoughts. Have a great weekend!