Interesting blog posts and news stories from the past week…
- What Kinds of Support Are Most Supportive? – Julianna Breines
- Why Parenting Is So Hard for Us Introverts – Holly Klaassen
- Our Moral Tongue – Boaz Keysar and Albert Costa
- 10 realistic rules for good non-monogamous relationships – Sex Geek
- What It’s Like To Be In Love When You Have Depression – Holly Everett
- Don’t Be a Sex-Positive Jerk – S. E Smith
- Orgasm for dummies: Neuroscience explains why sex feels good – Anjan Chatterjee
- Its Hump Day So Release Your Inner Crotch Hog…Have a Nooner – Snarky Snatch
- How do I know when I am settling for less? – Chokurei
- Sensitive? Emotional? Empathetic? It Could be in Your Genes
- 3 Ways to Navigate Anxious Thoughts with Self-Compassion – Margarita Tartakovsky, M.S.
I hope you find some good advice and interesting thoughts. Have a great weekend!