Interesting blog posts and news stories from the past week…
- AMA Says Transgender Patients Don’t Need Surgery To Change Birth Certificate – Bruce Japsen
- Hand Gestures Say A Lot About Your Intelligence – Annie Murphy Paul
- Research reveals why people avoid taking positive action while preferring emptiness, failure and self-deprivation – Mike Bundrant
- When good people do bad things: Being in a group makes some people lose touch with their personal moral beliefs – Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- How to Become a Better Listener – Marty Nemko, Ph.D.
- Does ‘free will’ stem from brain noise? – University of California – Davis
- The Truth About Marriage, Monogamy & Long-Term Partnership – Jayson Gaddis
- Born this way: Stories of young transgender children – CBS News
- R U Ready To Quit Smoking? Texting Can Help – Rae Ellen Bichell
- How to refresh your inner Gollum: health and the homunculus – Mark Andrews
- Learning a second language at any age slows down mental decline – Fiona Macdonald
I hope you find some good advice and interesting thoughts. Have a great weekend!