Interesting blog posts and news stories from the past week…
- Kinky Madison Documentary – Judy Sherburn
- Fear of Failure – Tina Gilbertson, LPC
- Sex After 50 is a Blast – Joan Price
- Let’s Not Pretend to Be Who We Aren’t – Lily White
- 75 Years In The Making: Harvard Just Released Its Epic Study On What Men Need To Live A Happy Life – Feel Guide
- Do You Want the Good News or the Bad News? – Art Markman, Ph.D.
- Couples sleep in sync when wife is satisfied with their marriage – American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Losing Weight May Require Some Serious Fun – Gretchen Reynolds
- Why is home more stressful than work? Because we’re too lax about relaxing – Oliver Burkeman
- Homophobia is deep-rooted, rife – and ultimately doomed – Owen Jones
- He Broke Up With Me Because I’m Too Fat – Anna Jorgensen
- Emotion-Driven Behaviors: Practicing Mindfulness in the Moment – Ruth Baer
- Jim Carrey’s inspiring commencement speech – Lisa Respers France
I hope you find some good advice and interesting thoughts. Have a great weekend!