Interesting blog posts and news stories from the past week…
- How to Start Separating Yourself from a Codependent Relationship – Margarita Tartakovsky, M.S.
- The Three Questions You Should Ask to Think More Critically – Whitson Gordon
- Reading Between the Lines of Your Partner’s Texting – Joseph Nowinski, Ph.D.
- An Incomplete Rainbow – Suzanna Danuta Walters
- To Spoon or Not to Spoon? After-Sex Affection Boosts Sexual and Relationship Satisfaction – Science of Relationships
- Self Talk’: When Talking to Yourself, the Way You Do It Makes a Difference – Elizabeth Bernstein
- Researchers compare hip width and sexual behavior – Springer Science+Business Media
- New insights into premature ejaculation could lead to better diagnosis, treatment – Wiley
- The Psychology Of Loves That Last A Lifetime – Carolyn Gregoire
- Mating Rituals: Why Certain Risky Behaviors Can Make You Look Hot – Shankar Vedantam
- Study Gives E-Cigarettes Edge in Helping Smokers Quit – Sabrina Tavernise
I hope you find some good advice and interesting thoughts. Have a great weekend!