Interesting blog posts and news stories from the past week…
- The Polyamorists Next Door – Elizabeth Sheff, Ph. D.
- Looking for Love Online – Jenny Seifert
- New York Police to Limit Seizing of Condoms in Prostitution Cases – Marc Santora
- 5 Ways to Maintain Boundaries with Difficult People – Magarita Tartakovsky, M.S.
- 3 Steps to Turn Your Fears Inside Out – Leana Wen, M.D.
- A zap to the brain can trigger a lucid dream – Bahar Gholipour
- You Really Need To Be Thankful – The War In My Brain
- This is your brain on meditation –
The Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
- Rams drafting Michael Sam could impact Missouri law – Christina Coleman
- Feel Guilty For Not Trusting a Stranger? – Rick Nauert, Ph. D.
- On or Off The Pill, Consistency Enhances Sex for Women in Long-Term Couples – Rick Nauert, Ph. D.
- 34 Unconventional Reminders of How to be a Happier Human – Michelle Margaret
- Get Ready To Be Horrified At What Schools Are Telling Kids About Sex – Matt Orr
- A Video I Loved Within 10 Seconds From A Random Dude Explaining The Magic Of Birth Control – Morgan Shoaff
I hope you find some good advice and interesting thoughts. Have a great weekend!