Interesting blog posts and news stories from the past week…
- Would You Have an Open Relationship? – Zhana Vrangalova, Ph.D.
- Spank You Very Much – William Saletan
- How to Flirt – Backed by Scientific Research – Eric Barker
- Researchers Find Boosting Depression-Causing Mechanisms in the Brain Increases Resilience, Surprisingly – Mount Sinai
- 8 Natural Tips for Dealing with Anxiety – Bronwyn Petry
- 6 Lessons From Nature: Weeding Our Personal Gardens – Cami Krueger
- 7 Relationship Myths Smart Couples Don’t Fall For – Winifred M. Reilly, M.A. MFT
- Is He Gay? – Sonya Rhodes, Ph.D.
- Sperry, Jenkins: Right Brain, Left Brain – Stephen Kosslyn, Ph.D. and G. Wayne Miller
- The Psychology of Unfriending Someone on Facebook – Katy Waldman
- Brain circuits involved in emotion discovered by neuroscientists – University of Bristol
- Improving Creativity May Be Simple as Taking a Walk – Rick Nauert, Ph.D.
I hope you find some good advice and interesting thoughts. Have a great weekend!