Interesting blog posts and news stories from the past week…
- Having the Option to Do Nothing Increases Commitment – Art Markman, Ph.D.
- Succeeding In Places for Which Your Past Hasn’t Prepared You – Ann Murphy Paul
- How to Free Ourselves from the Illusion of Finding The One. – Kara-Leah Grant
- Coming out of the bisexual closet – Louise Sloan
- Depression increases heart failure risk by 40% – Medical News Today
- The Surprising Truth About What Makes Happy Couples Happy – Winifred M. Reilly, M.A., MFT
- 4 Ways to Get a Second Date – Guest Contributor on TheReporterAndTheGirl.com
- Processing new information during sleep compromises memory – Society for Neuroscience
- Want spring allergy relief? Avoid stress – American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- There’s no faking it: Your sexual partner knows if you’re really satisfied – University of Waterloo
- Love is a many-faceted thing: Regular churchgoers and married people most satisfied with their love life – Sprinter Science+Business Media
- Ketamine Nasal Spray Can Offer Quick Depression Relief – Rick Nauert, Ph.D.
- Middle Age Workouts Can Lower Dementia Risk – Rick Nauert, Ph.D.
- Study Claims People Who Frequently Use Twitter May Be More Likely to Cheat and Get Divorced – Olivia B. Waxman
I hope you find some good advice and interesting thoughts. Have a great weekend!