Since today is Valentine’s Day here are some thoughts about love, romance and relationships from the blogosphere and beyond.
- I Wonder: A Love Poem For Valentine’s Day – Winifred Reilly
- Love Is – malootka
- Blind Love – Maureen
- A Single Guy Quit His Job And Spent A Year Interviewing Couples In Love — This Is The Best Relationship Advice He Learned – Megan Willet
- Dreams of ‘self-discovery’ destroying marriage, claims psychologist – Ian Sample
- The Science of Why We Kiss – Maria Popova
- The First Lesson of Marriage 101: There Are No Soul Mates – Christine Gross-Loh
- Habits of a Hot Marriage in the Middle of Motherhood and Monotony – Kristen Welch
- Non-monogamy: The 5 sexual relationships rewriting the rule book – Helen Croydon
- Listening Skills: A Tool for Every Relationship – Walker Thornton
- 3 Questions To Ask Yourself Before You Enter A Relationship – Amanda Christian
- 10 Questions People Ask About My Open Marriage – Grant Stoddard
I hope you find some good advice and interesting thoughts. Love yourself and have a fantastic Valentine’s Day.
Great collection. Thanks for including me, Jay.